Security and quality
Since its founding, scanservice has strived for maximum quality and security of provided services, two key requirements for processing the documents of financial institutions. Quality and Information security are reviewed annually within the supervisory and recertification audits. If a customer requests to use his own audit authority to examine our compliance with the security of processing, we are able to comply with this request.
We employ the following security levels:
- Work areas are divided into security zones, protected by ESS (Electronic Surveillance System) and security cameras.
- The ESS is connected to a central security desk with 24/7 operation
- Access to the individual zones is restricted to authorized personnel only.
- Visitors are strictly prohibited from accessing the processing areas
- Primary and backup data centre
- Dual internet connections
- Controlled access to systems and applications
- Logging and monitoring (surveillance system deployed)
- All processes are documented
- Introduced Incident Management
- Introduced Change and Problem Management
- Separate Development, Testing and Operations
- Screening workers prior to hire
- Security Training
- Training on the protection of personal data and the protection of confidential information for processing customer documents
- Acceptance of documentation
- Extraction and Indexing
- Delivery of data and documents