Scanning and digitization software
Kodak Capture Pro
Simplify scanning. Automate indexing. Maximize connectivity.
Automate your paper intensive business applications by transforming paper documents into critical business data. Quickly and easily convert batches of paper into high-quality images.
KODAK Capture Pro Software meets all your batch capture needs with a complete high-to-low volume batch capture software application offering robust data extraction and delivery to repository and business applications.
Capture Pro Software is a versatile scanning application that meets your centralized or distributed scanning needs whether you’re in service bureaus, insurance, finance, health care, transportation, manufacturing, government, or legal. Engineered to work seamlessly with any Kodak scanner and most third-party scanner models, KODAK Capture Software has proven success with tens of thousands of customers.
With Capture Pro Software you can:
- Run complex jobs with push-button ease
- Capture, QC and index multiple batches
- Enhance your productivity with advanced indexing capabilities and dual stream scanning
- Cut costs for manual data entry/indexing by using Database Lookup to validate or populate fields
- Use mark detection to process simple surveys and other checkbox forms
- Enhance data integrity with double data entry indexing
- Reduce time and cost for image review and correction via Intelligent Quality Control
- Output to dozens of other systems
- Be up and running right away with included start-up assistance and software assurance formats to file, system, e-mail and print simultaneously
Quickly convert batches of paper into high-quality images. Capture and index critical data and deliver it to databases, applications and people automatically. Send smarter information to ECM systems and Microsoft SharePoint with extensive integration to streamline workflow and processes. From desktop to high-volume operations, Capture Pro Software scales beautifully according to your needs.More information
Versatile platform for document capture and their transforming into valuable and usable data
eFLOW™ from Top Image Systems provides a comprehensive view of document based business processes and provides a uniform and robust platform for their intelligent processing. Integrated and modular eFLOW architecture is flexible and responds well to changing user needs. This is why eFLOW changes the view of the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) and DMS (Document Management System) market solutions.
eFLOW is a comprehensive solution for collecting information from various sources (paper, e-mail, data box, mobile phone) and their subsequent processing (sorting, indexing, validation), through to their delivery to the ERP, CRM and other systems. It includes connectors for all major systems, be it SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards and others. The built in technologies (.NET) permit the development of a connector for any another system.
eFLOW can process:
- any conventional unstructured documents (received mail),
- documents where we know what data to extract, but we do not know where in the document they are located (invoices, payment orders, delivery notes etc.),
- structured documents (forms, questionnaires, applications).
Solutions based on the eFLOW platform:
eFLOW Digital Mailroom (DMR)– the management of many types of communication channels is a complex, time-consuming and expensive task for any organization. Customer letters, invoices, resumes, contracts and other documents are received by the enterprise via e-mail, data box, and regular mail or through the web … DMR provides an automated solution for their entry, sorting, classification and subsequent transfer to selected system for processing a specific agenda.
eFLOW Invoice – is a solution that automates data capture from incoming invoices, facilitates validation against orders, delivery notes or other data sources, allows for introduction of approval workflow, and subsequently feeds the data into the accounting system.
eFLOW Invoice for SAP – is a solution that was developed based on extensive experience with the deployment of large scale systems for processing financial documents in complex SAP environments. It is an integrated solution for automated parking, approval and posting of invoices and any other document within SAP.
eFLOW Forms – is a system that provides effective automated data collection from printed and hand-filled forms. Information is extracted, verified for accuracy and validity and fed into appropriate business information systems.
eFLOW Mobile Capture – is a special application for “scanning” using mobile phones that guarantees a quality image usable for further processing and data extraction on the go.More information
ABBYY is a leading provider of document conversion, data capture and linguistic software. Key areas of research and development include the ABBYY recognition technologies and applied linguistics.ABBYY recognition products and technologies help users effectively manage the growing amount of information. ABBYY powerful tools support automatic data capture, their processing and subsequent storage of valuable information. Recognition and data capture not only saves time and effort typically spent on data access, but also represent new opportunities for obtaining information in new and more efficient ways.
scanservice has been working with ABBYY since 2007, and it employs staff certified for FlexiCapture and FlexiCapture for Invoices products. In 2014, we acquired the FineReader Engine SDK and the FlexiCapture Engine SDK, whose powerful tools are integrated into our own ScanIndex Scan4Book solutions.
We will assist with selecting suitable solutions and licenses, as well as ensure the implementation into your recognition of semi-structured documents infrastructure. ABBYY products are easy to use and provide a short-term return on investment.
ABBYY products simplify obtaining information from these types of documents:
- Forms containing hand-filled data
- Invoices that need to be easily entered into accounting software
- Books, magazines or other documents that need to be converted into Word or Excel
- Printed paper documents that need to be scanned and selected text searched or copied
- and other corporate agenda documents that contain valuable information
ScanIndex was developed by scanservice and is used for efficient document indexing and for the correction of automatically detected (extracted) data utilizing OCR/ICR.
The system receives batches from the scanning software and assigns them to users already divided into individual tasks. With the Index set (document metadata or extracted data), their format and validation functions are configurable separately, for each task and document type. . Indexing can be subdivided into individual categories. The batches are allocated to users based on their knowledge level or priorities. For example, knowledge levels can be their language skills. Priorities are set automatically according to predefined rules for each task or manually via the control module.
The main advantage of this solution is the effective layout of the control elements and the separation of indexing into levels:
- a) Batch Indexing
- b) Folder Indexing
- c) Document Indexing
- d) Page Indexing
The ScanIndex solution is directly linkable with other scanservice products, such as ScanLog and ScanBus.
Monitoring of electronic and paper documents processing.
ScanLog is a modular system designed to monitor document status during digitization – from the time the document is received, scanning, data recognition, data export, archiving, through to shredding. The system also allows you to search for information on all document operations, as well as on operators processing the document or the length of individual operations.
In addition to the above functions, ScanLog also includes expansion modules for:
- document’s electronic information records
- displaying the electronic document
- loans and requests for rescan
- ID sheets or inventory records processing prior to acceptance of the document.
The use of these modules can turn ScanLog into a simple DMS system.
scanservice uses this product to monitor document processing of its outsourcing contracts with the goal to enable the client to check on the current processing status of their documents.
The ScanLog solution offers a seamless connection to other scanservice products, such as ScanIndex and ScanBus.
Is a software solution developed by scanservice in cooperation with AiP Safe Ltd.
The S4B system has been used since 2012.
- by scanservice for implementing of both large orders of the integrated operational programs type, and for smaller projects such as VISK7
- by customers as part of their technological units delivery
The essential features of S4B are:
- Connection to the organization’s user account management (Active Directory) to authenticate access rights
- Information is stored in the S4B the same way as in a typical DMS, is easily accessible and custom views and reports can be configured
- Allocation of roles (Manager, Preparation operator, Scan operator, DTP operator, Pagination / Biblio operator)Order loading
- manually (for a specific task or a small number of volumes)
- in bulk, with respect to processing settings specified by the customer (preset language selection for OCR recognition, resolution, frame on and off and the finalization into the PSP or ZIP-PSP structures)
- Up to 2000 images in one order, where one pass can digitize most of the volumes.
- Fully equipped metadata editor (MDE), whose development follows changes in the standards implemented during update cycles.
- Simple order statistic, in particular the number of processed pages in the selected period.
- Exports of selected order parameters into PDF or XLS formats.
- Retrieving bibliographic data sources
Two levels of validation:
- customer (customer requests the addition of initially optional data)
- system (validated by the National Library)
The system supports the creation of internal parts and can be used for article and image description.
Scan4Book is a versatile system that can be configured to meet specific customer needs.
For automated receipt of electronic documents sent by e-mail, our company has developed the ScanCollector software product, which automatically downloads messages, sorts them according to their validity and then converts them into a uniform format (ScanXml and TIFF), including distribution to defined repositories.
Is software for the automatic image processing of scanned pages and is an important tool for the digitization of books and bound documents. It is an ideal complement to any the book scanner.
Page Improver performs a set of typical adjustments necessary to prepare the pages for OCR and publishing online. It dramatically reduces operator intervention to image processing and significantly increases production capacity.
Scanned images usually contain undesirable effects, such as:
- dark borders
- visible binding strip
- shadows near thebinding
- skewedtext (the text is not horizontal)
- page bleed (print shows through)
- dark page background
Page Improver eliminates these effects to improve the appearance and readability of the document. The processing speed is optimized without impacting the quality.